Taking An Alaskan Cruise or Tour This Summer?
Whether you are Alaska-bound this Summer on a large cruise line, an inside cruise, tour, fishing or hiking, an interesting article just crossed my desk about the Great Alaska TourSaver Book filled with 2-for-1 travel deals. I wouldn’t exactly say the book is inexpensive at $99.95 but tour excursions off Alaskan cruise ships, whale watching and other sights aren’t exactly give-aways and it’s easy to see how this book could pay for itself after using just one coupon.
The compact guide features more than 130 travel deals: flights, cruises, lodges, fishing, whale-watching, adventures — the works. If you are skeptical over the savings, spend some time surfing on line and see what individual tours cost without a coupon. Below is a small sample of just a few 2-for-1 offers that certainly appeal to me:
– 2-for-1 whale-watching in Juneau with Alaska Galore Tours.
– 2-for-1 halibut fishing in Homer and Seward with Ninilchik Charters.
– 2-for-1 Misty Fjords flightseeing in Ketchikan with Taquan Air.
– 2-for-1 Denali rail/lodging package from Anchorage to Denali National Park (Mount McKinley,the highest mountain peak in North America) with Princess Lodges.
– 2-for-1 Kenai Fjords National Park cruise with Kenai Fjords Tours.
– 2-for-1 Riverboat Discovery tour in Fairbanks.
– 2-for-1 7-day wilderness adventure in Lake Clark National Park from Alaska Alpine Adventures.
– 2-for-1 airfare from Fairbanks to Barrow on Era Aviation.
– 2-for-1 lodging in Denali Park, Homer, Seward, Valdez, Anchorage, Fairbanks, Valdez — and more.
The Great Alaska TourSaver Book is in its 12th year of publication and every single offer in this coupon book is a 2-for-1 in Sitka, Wrangell, Skagway, Dawson City, Denali Park, Barrow, Chicken, Healy, Talkeetna, Kenai, Katmai National Park along with other remote locations throughout the Alaska. Check it out before you visit Alaska…